The International Corporate and Financial Law programme offered by the University of Wolverhampton will encourage you to challenge current intellectual thinking, and each module is designed to provide advanced knowledge and skills directly relevant to your chosen field.
The stimulating course content, underpinned in many areas by internationally recognized research, is designed to provide advanced knowledge and skills directly relevant to the international and national commercial law sector. The dynamics of the course places emphasis on the engagement with existing and emerging research and advanced scholarship.
Upon completion of the course, you will have developed enhanced analytical, critical, communication and presentational skills appropriate to postgraduate level study in the context of the core and option modules. You will gain an awareness of contrasting legal perspectives through the study of relevant literature; and will appreciate the roles of both national and international law and its impact and / or application to the English jurisdiction and legal practice.
Whether you pursue a career in the areas of corporate and financial law, this degree will provide you with a set of transferable intellectual and practical skills that will aid your career development or enhancement.
Potential Career Paths
Holders of this award may also choose to go on to work in the field of education and / or undertake a further postgraduate research course, such as an MPhil or PhD.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Law Relating to Capital Markets and International Banking Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution for Commercial Legal Disputes
- International Commercial Awareness
- Financial Services and Financial Crime
- International Corporate Insolvency
- Intellectual Property Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesInternational Law Finance Business Law View 121 other Masters in Business Law in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 or above honours degree in law, or joint law programmes, such as Business and Law or other joint law subjects.
- Non-standard applicants without the above qualifications but have significant experience in the appropriate subject areas may be accepted on the course if it is considered they may be able to cope with the rigours of the programme.
- Students may be required to attend an interview.
International13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13650 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6400 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Part time Home/EU: £3200 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.