At Computer and Information Science - Information Systems from University of North Florida technical core content provides hands-on software engineering that addresses software life-cycle, database engineering, and project management issues. Business core content is oriented towards e-commerce issues in management, marketing, and finance.
Graduates with Computer and Information Science - Information Systems from University of North Florida will:
- Demonstrate discipline specific content knowledge, by extending their knowledge and skills in one or more of computer science, software engineering, and information systems.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, by conducting independent research designed to extend the body of knowledge encompassing computing.
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills, by publishing and presenting the results of their research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering of Software
- Research Methods in Computing
- Database Engineering/Administr
- Mgmt Information Technology
- E-Business Strategy
- Marketing on the Internet
- Entrepreneurship & Venture Capital
- Managing Software Projects & Personnel
- Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Thesis option entails completion of 24 credit hours of coursework and at least 6 credit hours of thesis, for total of at least 30 credit hours;
- The non-thesis option entails completion of 36 credit hours of coursework.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 525 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or its equivalent from a foreign institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Official transcripts, and foreign evaluations if applicable, from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- GRE test scores - Taken within the last 5 years, 144 verbal and 148 quantitative
- English Language Proficiency
- Test Scores GMAT
- Official College Transcripts
International34129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34129 USD per year during 12 months.
National34129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34129 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State24211 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24211 USD per year during 12 months.
Living off campus
- Local - $25,531
- National and international - $35,449
Living costs for Jacksonville Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.