The Digital Media program from European University Cyprus (EUC) focuses on the development of practical skills, critical knowledge, research and state-of-the-art strategies in social media, blogging, content management and SEO to succeed in a career that uses or is affected by new media.
In a profession where demand outstrips supply, understanding the science and practice of digital and social media can lead to a variety of exciting careers in media and communication related industries, public or private agencies and national and international organizations.
- Mass Media
- Public Relations
- Political Parties and NGOs
- Advertising Agencies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technologies for Digital Media
- Blogging, Microblogging, and Content-Management Systems
- Research Methods
- New Media Literacy
- Participatory Politics: New Media and Democrac
- Search Engine Optimization Strategies
- Web Technologies and Programming
- User Experience Design
- Creating Content in the Age of Web 2.0
- Social media, Culture and Identity
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The official deadline is 2 weeks before the beginning of each semester
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The general admission requirement for graduate programs is the successful completion of a Bachelor degree at a recognized institution, or its equivalent (professional qualifications).
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Official copy of a Bachelor’s Degree, in English, from a recognized university, with an average grade of ‘C’ or above, or official copies of professional qualifications.
- Official copy of Academic transcript, in English.
- Copy of a valid passport/identity card.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- One recommendation letter.
- Proof of work experience (if available).
- Official copy of High School Leaving Diploma and grade marksheet, in English.
- One passport size photograph.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9120 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9120 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
European University Cyprus offers an extensive Financial Aid Program which aims to provide financial assistance to students who need aid in order to begin or complete their studies at European University Cyprus. There are various schemes to help students financially. European University Cyprus awards scholarships up to 15% on tuition to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their High School leaving certificate or Bachelor degree. The financial support can vary in the case of outstanding candidates.
European University Cyprus awards scholarships to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their high school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.