MSc Audio Technology offered by the University of Wolverhampton offers a distinctive mixture of music production, music computing and creativity. Taught by a dedicated team of experts, the course will help you to participate in industry and provide grounding to shape future developments in audio technology.
You will gain a thorough understanding of theory and practical techniques in studio recording and mixing/mastering, audio programming, musical interface development and. These skills have helped prepare our previous graduates for a diverse range of subsequent routes including employment in industry and Higher Education, freelance employment, starting a business and doctoral study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Studio Practice
- Sound on Screen
- Research and Development
- Musical Human-Computer Interaction
- Music Computing
- Audio Technology Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Music Liberal Arts View 206 other Masters in Music in United Kingdom
- You will need a good degree (2:1 or above) in Music Technology, Sound Production, Music Computing, Sonic Arts, creative applications of Computer Science or Human-Computer Interaction, or related subject.
- Other applicants, particularly those with relevant experience, will be considered through interview/audition as appropriate, but deep engagement with audio/sound/music and familiarity with contemporary tools and ideas are expected.
International13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13650 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6400 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Part time Home/EU: £3200 per year
- Postgraduate Loans
- Professional and Career Development Loan
- Charitable Funding
- University Postgraduate Loyalty Discount
- Dennis Turner Opportunity Fund
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.