We integrate theory and research, skill development and practice by developing the necessary subject matter expertise in our students so that they tactically improve organisational performance, and increase the effectiveness, satisfaction and wellbeing of teams and individuals at work.
Students become immersed in contemporary topics in work psychology: leadership, engagement and motivation; wellbeing and work; work design; organisational change and development; psychological assessment at work; and learning, training and development.
These topics provide students with the knowledge base required for stage one of the British Psychological Society Professional Training in Occupational Psychology.
The Occupational Psychology programme offered by the University of Wolverhampton is designed to not only develop a specialist psychological knowledge base but also practitioner skills in the field of Occupational Psychology including consulting, project management, business acumen and leadership skills.
- Conducting and Interpreting Research
- Organisational Change, Leadership and Motivation
- Psychological Assessment and Training
- Performance and Wellbeing at Work
- Issues in Work Design
- Research Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesPsychology Human Resource Management School Counselling View 839 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- You should have a good Honours degree in Psychology (lower second class or above). Eligibility for Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) with the British Psychological Society is desirable, though not essential.
- You should also have a good standard of written and spoken English (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview at the University of Wolverhampton before being accepted onto this course
- We will ask for appropriate references
International14450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7995 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home: £3998 per year
Living costs for Wolverhampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.