It has been developed with the purpose of actively promoting the development of the countries served, educating leaders in key sectors by improving their practices, attitudes and values.
The direct impact of our students on companies in Latin America improves the quality of life and the business environment. The Global Perspective program at INCAE Business School allows students to have an experience with a global perspective, which is considered fundamental by employers.
- Managerial Accounting
- Women and Leadership
- Fundamentals of Sustainability
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Global Economy
- Industrial Organization
- Political Analysis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Create your online admission account.
- Admission Test. PAEP, GRE or GMAT.
- Submit the following documents:
- College diploma.
- Certified college transcript together with relevant evaluation scale.
- Resume showing experience.
- A copy of passport or citizen's identification card.
- Formal passport-size photograph.
- Three letters of recommendation (INCAE's format).
- Three essays (INCAE's format).
- Interview with an INCAE representative.
- Test that demonstrates English proficiency
The cost of the master's degree varies depending on the chosen MBA modality, and the applicant's nationality, depending on whether or not he is Latin American.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.