Students are introduced to clinical medicine as early as second semester with an increased emphasis in fifth semester, which allows them to experience the clinical application of the medical sciences well before they advance to the clinical portion of the program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Molecular Cellular Biology
- Anatomy / Embryology / Histology
- Introduction to Clinical Medicine
- 29 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 473 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A personal statement, no longer than 750 words.
- Two letters of recommendation
- A chronological history of your educational, employment, and volunteer experience dating back to high school
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- Official MCAT report
International44908 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22454 USD per semester and a duration of 29 months.
National44908 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22454 USD per semester and a duration of 29 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.