The Master of Business Administration student from International College Cayman Islands will be able to:
- Effectively function in private and public organizational settings;
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the general history, concepts, and processes of management;
- Demonstrate the conceptual base from which the more specific survey courses focus on professional skills in human resources, accounting, business administration, or education; and
- Apply the intellectual abilities in analysis, management, job performance, and creativity to real world experiences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environment of Business
- Organization Behavior and Development
- Human Resources Management
- Management Communications
- Research Methodology
- Accounting for Executives
- Computer Applications
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed and signed application form including the application for admission to graduate study
- Bachelor degree from a US accredited college or university (substantiated by official transcripts);
- Three reference letters, attesting intellectual capacity and motivation to pursue graduate level work.
- Satisfactory interview (local residents).
International1980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per semester during 18 months.
National1980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per semester during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.