The LLM in Comparative and European Private International Law and University of Dundee offers you tuition on conflicts of jurisdiction and laws in two countries by renowned specialists.
When you graduate, you will have the knowledge and skills you need to work in the domain of cross border disputes. You can specialise in commercial or family law aspects of private international law.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Masters Dissertation
- Legal Research Skills
- Private International Law (Common Law Perspectives)
- Private International Law of Business Transactions
- International Family Law
- Competition Law
- World Trade Organisation Law
- International Taxation Law
This course is designed for graduates in Law. However, the LLM can be taken if you have already studied private international law at undergraduate level as well as by those who are new to the subject. If you are new to the subject, you will be given additional instruction.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 341 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have, or expect to receive in the anticipated year of entry, a good honours degree in law.
- Exceptionally, non-law graduates with relevant legal experience may be considered. If you are concerned that your qualifications do not meet our normal expectation then please contact us.
International18150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18150 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7650 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.