The Master of Business Administration at Queen's University Belfast challenges you to develop as a leader with the adaptive skills and lateral, entrepreneurial thinking you need to shape your future. Progressing through the program you integrate core management concepts including strategy, marketing, operations, corporate finance, and accounting, whilst the programme also offers you the chance to deepen your knowledge in the emerging areas of business analytics and social innovation. Through a year-long leadership development module you will develop insight and self-awareness required for effective leadership in a global context.
- Integrated career development: One-on-one coaching, Personal CV analysis and career advice and interview skills training.
- Leadership Skills: A year-long programme features training in personal development, participation in high-performing teams, presentation skills, communications and networking strategies. Individual training and coaching helps students identify and work on Personal Development challenges.
- William J. Clinton Leadership Institute: Our team at Riddel Hall, Belfast brings world-class facilities, leading academics and industry experts together to deliver a high end portfolio of executive education and leadership programmes.
- We give students opportunities to develop their career and enhance their network through regular networking events with classmates, academics and industry leaders.
- Our Distinguished Leadership Programme offers leadership insights from visiting guest speakers – all leaders in their field from the public, private and non-profit sectors. Students are also invited to attend Catalyst Inc meetings and automatic membership of the MBA Association of Ireland grants access to a range of additional networking opportunities, events and inter-university competitions.
- Our active Alumni network also hosts regular events offering students the opportunity to network with inspiring past graduates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic/Environment/Rethinking Capitalism
- Operations Management/Entrepreneurship
- Marketing/Accounting and Financial Management for Decision Makers
- Strategic Management/ Leadership, Change and Organisation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 417 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Normally a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in any discipline. Applicants with qualifications below 2.1 Honours degree standard may be considered on a case-by-case basis if they can demonstrate appropriate relevant professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National27600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27600 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland (NI) - £27600
- Republic of Ireland (ROI) - £27600
- England, Scotland or Wales (GB) - £27600
- EU Other - £27600
- International - £27600
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.