The Teacher Leadership Online program at the University of Delaware is designed for teachers who would like to assume additional leadership roles within their schools and districts such as department chair, curriculum coordinator, teacher mentor, instructional coach, and community liaison.
You will develop the insights needed to better manage your classroom, improve student outcomes, and take the initiative to lead your peers to do the same.
- The Role of Literacy in Content Areas
- Teacher Leadership in Education Policy
- Data Based Decision Making and Assessment
- Coaching Teachers
- Understanding Teacher Leadership
- Designing Professional Development
- Standards Integration
- Promoting Equitable Schools
- Fostering Technology Based Collaboration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 1085 other Masters in Education in United States
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.