Drawing on contemporary debates and topical issues of relevance, it aims to provide an understanding of leadership in the organisational context.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Leadership at University of Wolverhampton encompasses a range of issues of significance to leaders in organisations and on completion of this course you will be able to apply necessary knowledge and skills to be able to respond to a range of contemporary leadership challenges in organisations.
Potential Career Paths
The programme is suitable for those occupying early leadership and management positions in organisations. It provides the foundations for advancement into more senior leadership roles, or for moves to new organisations. It can also lead to the study of an MSc in Leadership and Management.
- Perspectives on Leadership
- The Reflective Practitioner
- Leading Transformation and Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Leadership View 136 other Masters in Leadership in United Kingdom
- a first or second class undergraduate honours degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or a professional qualification and/or experience considered to be equivalent to the above;
- a reference from a tutor who has supervised the applicants undergraduate studies (or equivalent);
- Students may apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL) subject to the guidelines set out in the RPL Handbook. RPL includes accreditation of prior certificated learning and /or accreditation of prior experiential learning;
International2665 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2665 GBP per year during 12 months.
National2665 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2665 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wolverhampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.