Nutrition and Dietetics high-quality undergraduate and graduate programs, clinical practice and research opportunities provide students a rich, meaningful and practical education.
The College of Health Sciences at the University of Delaware offers a dynamic range of undergraduate majors and minors through a robust curricula that enable students to pursue unique, hands-on research opportunities that impact the challenges facing healthcare today.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Sports Nutrition
- Public Health
- Medical school/Physician Assistant
- Nutrition Program Planning and Evaluation
- Macronutrient Metabolism
- Nutrition Informatics
- Current Topics in Nutritional Sciences
- Research Methods in Nutrition Assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 1933 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.