The Brighton MBA offered by University of Brighton will help you benefit from free membership of both the Institute of Directors and the Chartered Management Institute. Our partnership with professional associations ensures the Brighton MBA remains relevant to the needs of today's business practitioners.
Successfully completing an MBA can lead to a better salary, improved professional reputation and a large network of business contacts.
Employers of our MBA graduates include Total Oil Marine (UK), Fuji Bank (Japan), Price Waterhouse (Beijing), Ericsson (Sweden), Proton Cars (Malaysia), Hewlett Packard (Germany), Microsoft (Mexico) and PepsiCo (India).
- Managing People and Organisations
- Marketing and Communication
- Finance Accounting and Performance Management
- Leadership with Ethics
- Information Systems, Operations and Process Management
- Research Methods and Strategic Change
- Managing in an Uncertain Environment
- Developing International Strategic and Change Capabilities
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 440 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- At least three years management or professional experience, plus a degree or equivalent professional qualification. Those with at least five years management or professional experience do not need a degree or equivalent qualification.
- The Brighton MBA does not require the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), though if you have taken the GMAT a good score can strengthen your application.
International18918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18918 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA15876 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15876 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.