Take the psychological principles and theories you learned in your graduate degree and apply them to the world of workBuild theoretical understanding and research skills required by the Division of Occupational Psychology of the BPS in the following seven areas:
- Psychological Assessment at Work
- Learning, Training and Development
- Leadership, Engagement and Motivation
- Well-being and Work
- Work Design, Organisational Change and Development
- Research Design, Advanced Data Gathering and Analytical Techniques
- Applying Psychology to Work and Organisations
- BPS Occupational Test User (Level A and B) training included in the tuition fees
- Prepare for a career as an internal consultant in large commercial or industrial organisation, the Police or the NHS, or as a management consultant.
The Organisational Psychology course from The University of Manchester runs over one year (two years for part-time students) and comprises two taught semesters plus a research dissertation. The taught modules use a variety of teaching methods, including lectures, group work, case studies and practical exercises, and are assessed using a range of techniques, including examinations, essays, applied coursework and presentations.
The majority of graduates pursue the practical experience required to become Chartered Occupational Psychologists. This is usually carried out within consultancy firms or within specialist sections of large organisations. Graduates are employed as internal consultants in large commercial and industrial organisations, in HR departments, in the Police, the NHS and as management consultants.
- Selection and Assessment in Organisations
- Relationships at Work
- Training, Support and Development
- Test User: Occupational - Ability and Personality
- Research Methods
- Work Design, Performance & Wellbeing
- Managing People and Organisations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 329 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
- We require a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent. To be admitted to this British Psychological Society (BPS) accredited programme, your first degree must be recognised by the BPS as providing the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) of the BPS .
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.