In the International Business Online program at the University of Delaware, you’ll learn frameworks and read case studies that will help you to spot trends and weigh opportunities, and gain soft skills for adapting to cultural differences in the workplace and in the marketplace.
Employers of M.S. in international business graduates often include multinational manufacturers, consulting firms, international nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), technology companies, large banks and financial services firms, import/export corporations, and transportation industries, including travel and shipping. Common careers include advisor, consultant, business development, multinational manager, financial controller and international marketing director.
- Globalization and Business
- Ethical Issues in Domestic and Global Business Environments
- Managing the Global Enterprise
- The Future of Globalization: Issues, Agents, Decisions & You
- Leading Across Boundaries
- International Marketing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Digital Marketing View 657 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.