The focus of the Human Nutrition program at the University of Delaware is nutritional science, and the application of biochemistry, physiology, and biology principles to human nutrition in health and disease.
Areas of emphasis include research and projects related to prevention or treatment of disease; nutrition in infancy, childhood, and aging; community nutrition; cardiovascular physiology; and identifying and clarifying relationships between diet and health.
- Advanced Macronutrient Metabolism
- Advanced Micronutrient Metabolism
- Nutrition elective course
- Medical Biochemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics Biochemistry View 1407 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.