Students are prepared in the science and art of helping people change their lifestyle and behaviors through a combination of efforts that involve cognitive and behavioral modification, and environmental and cultural change.
The Health Promotion program at the University of Delaware is designed to meet the needs of both traditional graduate students and working professionals, with graduates having the skills and knowledge to work with a wide variety of populations and in diverse settings.
The program provides opportunity to pursue specific areas of emphasis within Health Promotion which can include but is not limited to: exercise science, aging, nutrition, social marketing, health psychology, health communications, worksite health, or customized study.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation in Health Sciences
- Survey Research Methods
- Advanced Health Promotion Programming
- Topics and Issues in Health Promotion
- Health Behavior
- Human Response to Stress
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 903 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.