This Exceptional Children and Youth Online program at the University of Delaware is appropriate for teachers with a teaching certificate in either general or special education who wish to develop advanced knowledge and skills.
The program may also be appropriate for individuals who are not teachers but have other experience in the disability field and wish to pursue an advanced degree only.
For Delaware teachers, this program may be a path to a second certificate in special education as a Delaware Teacher of Exceptional Children Grades K-12 or a Delaware Teacher of Students with Autism or Students with Severe Intellectual Disabilities.
For teachers outside of Delaware, we encourage you to contact your state certification office to determine whether this program may lead to special education certification.
- Applied Human Development in the Schools
- Special Education Instruction & Curriculum: Advanced
- Special Education Instruction/Curriculum: Autism/Severe
- Special Education Instruction & Curriculum: Secondary
- Educational Evaluation: Exceptional Children & Youth
- Techniques for Behavior Change and Positive Behavior Support
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Early Childhood Education View 1421 other Masters in Education in United States
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.