The Electrical and Computer Engineering Online program at the University of Delaware uses foundational theory and hands-on skill building to challenge you to develop efficient designs and algorithms that incorporate defenses against cyber threats during information exchange.
Engineering leaders know a system’s design is only as strong as its security. Now there’s an online program specifically architected to arm you with the right skills.
This flexible online master’s degree in electrical engineering is for those with prior degrees in electrical, computer or mechanical engineering, or computer science or mathematics. The program can be completed in as few as two years.
- PCB & FPGA Hardware Prototyping
- Computer Networks
- VLSI Systems
- Mobile Services
- Topics in Computing Systems
- Computer System Reliability
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 269 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International37500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 12 months.
National37500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.