The Enterprise Risk Management program offered by The University of the West Indies aims to introduce the basic concepts and techniques of quantitative risk management across an enterprise, as well as the business context in which such risk management takes place and familiarise students with computational techniques and risk management software.
Graduates with M.S. in Enterprise Risk Management from The University of the West Indies will:
- gain good grounding in risk management
- identify and measure risks;
- take actions to mitigate risks and exploit opportunities.
- apply quantitative as well as qualitative approaches to risk management.
- Corporate Finance
- Credit Risk Management & Modeling
- ERM Concept, Framework & Process
- ERM Governance
- ERM in the Global Business Environment
- Ethical, Legal & Regulatory Framework for ERM
- Financial Markets
- Quantitative Analysis of Financial Data
- Risk Categories and Identification
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Risk Management Actuarial Science View 3 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Jamaica
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent from an overseas institution) in a quantitative discipline.
- Preference will be given to those applicants with three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Original Copies of your Supporting Documents
- Official Transcript
International10179 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10179 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National10179 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10179 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.