Clinical Exercise Physiology graduates at University of Delaware will act as a part of a multidisciplinary health care team that develops exercise recommendations, administers diagnostic tests, and provides guidance that promotes healthy lifestyles.
The program is small and personal. These experiences will culminate in a portfolio that will showcase the students’ knowledge and expertise in clinical exercise physiology. The Department of Kinesiology and Applied Physiology has state of the art exercise stress testing, body composition, lipid/glucose monitoring, bicycle ergometry and metabolic assessment equipment and highly trained faculty to support the Master of Science in Clinical Exercise Physiology.
- Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Administration & Organization of Cardiopulmonary & Wellness Programs
- Cardiopulmonary Pathophysiology and Pharmacology
- Primary Preventive Medicine Strategies
- Comprehensives, competencies portfolio, and a reoccurring internship.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Kinesiology Physiology View 275 other Masters in Kinesiology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Choose your Graduate Program
- Start your on-line application
- Gather the following documents:
- Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Write your Graduate Application Essay
- Check if Supplemental Documents are needed
- Check if Writing Samples are needed
- Resume (optional)
- TOEFL or IELTS Score
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.