Studying on this Hospitality and Event Management programme at University of Wolverhampton you will be introduced to application of management concepts relating to hospitality and event organisations, including event planning, event catering and hotel related operations.
You will also gain knowledge in the use and management of a range of property and venue types, ranging from B&Bs to mixed development properties, and from street theatre to exhibition centres.
You will be able to work with technology and tools associated with the management of hospitality and events to create exceptional consumer experiences. You’ll also be equipped with the skills to manage material, financial and human resources.
You will be provided a contextual knowledge base from which you can interpret relevant concepts and theories and develop ideas not only to provide solutions to the complex challenges facing hospitality and event organisations but also communicate these solutions effectively to a range of audiences.
If you are interested in owning and managing your own business, and wish to acquire business skills this is the course for you! You will develop skills in enterprise, employability and entrepreneurship necessary for the creation of event and hospitality business in a wide range of settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Food and Beverage Studies
- Advanced Hotel and Accommodation Management
- Delivering Customer Experience
- Independent Business Analysis Project
- Managing Events in a Digital World
- Service Sector Marketing
- Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Culture
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Hospitality Management Event Management View 56 other Masters in Event Management in United Kingdom
- A first or second class (2:2 minimum) undergraduate honours degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or a professional qualification and/or experience considered to be equivalent to the above;
- A reference from a tutor who has supervised the applicant’s undergraduate studies and/or employer;
- Students may apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL) subject to the guidelines set out in the RPL Handbook. RPL includes accreditation of prior certificated learning and /or accreditation of prior experiential learning.
International13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13650 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7650 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Home/EU Part-time: £3825 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.