The International Fashion Marketing course from The University of Manchester combines academic excellence with the development skills that are essential for a career in the global fashion industry and will enable you to work and study simultaneously.
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge that allows you to pursue a successful career in the fashion industry.
The employment prospects following graduation from the Department are excellent; our graduates have been employed as buyers, digital marketers and PR executives in great positions worldwide at organisations such as Condé Nast International, Issey Miyake, Louis Vuitton, Yoox Net a Porter Group, Aston Martin, Zara and H&M.
This course is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) indicating that our teaching and assessment meet the rigorous standards of the CIM.
- International Fashion Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Fashion Consumer Behaviour
- Fashion Marketing Communications
- International Fashion Retail Management
- Contemporary Issues
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDesign Marketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 404 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- We welcome applications from those who hold a 2:1 UK Honours degree or an international equivalent. We also accept those who have an approved combination of education qualifications and industry experience.
We will also consider students with the following background and qualifications:
- Students with a 2:2 UK Honours degree or international equivalent must have at least 3 + years' professional experience, plus evidence of career progression and a recognised degree.
- Industrial placement years and year-long internships within relevant sectors would be included within the 3 + years' work experience requirement.
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Early Application Discount
You can save £1,950 on your tuition fees if you apply before 26th April for September start.
To be eligible you will need to submit the application on or before the early application deadline date and if offered a place, accept and pay the £1,000 reservation fee by the deadline in the offer letter.
University of Manchester Alumni Bursary: 15% discount (£2,925)
If you have successfully graduated from a degree at the University of Manchester or UMIST, you can receive an alumni loyalty bursary, which is a 15% discount on the tuition fees.
Upfront Payment Discount: 9% discount (£1,755)
If you are able to submit payment in full upfront you will be eligible for 9% discount on the tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.