- As part of the partnership, nurses complete 400 clinical hours on-site at the BWH. For the program’s classroom component, students attend 50% of classes at the Regis campus and 50% at BWH. The first course, Concepts in Nursing Leadership, runs as an intensive at BWH from October 1 – November 30.
- Clinical Nurse Leader is one of the most innovative management programs in the nursing profession today. The demand for CNLs continues to grow in a variety of healthcare environments, including hospitals, clinics, skilled rehabilitation centers, physician practices, schools, public health agencies and more. The Bureau for Labor Statistics reports that this occupation will increase by 20% over the next five years.
- Distinct from other advanced-practice roles, the CNL professional operates at the clinical versus administrative level. CNLs design, implement and evaluate patient care systems while providing clinical leadership and coordination to the entire health care team.
More informationVisit official programme website
The Regis CNL program is intended for individuals who already hold a bachelor’s degree in nursing. The part-time plan of study for students in the CNL program is designed to support individuals who are working and interested in pursuing graduate education. A total of 38 credits is required for graduation. Students are admitted in a cohort, usually a group of 15 or more RNs, and progress through the program with their cohort peers. The average program length is approximately 2 ½ years. Classes are typically held on a weekday evening at the practice partnership site with on-line assignments in between.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
Regis College accepts applications on a rolling basis with priority given to those students who apply by November 15 and before February 1.
DisciplinesNursing View 746 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Completed application form and official transcripts
- Personal statement; resume; three letters of recommendation
- Interview with the Program Director
- GRE scores are NOT required for this program
International1170 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1170 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1170 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1170 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.