Clinical Research, offered by University of Brighton is suitable for clinicians wishing to pursue a clinical academic career and conforms with the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) framework for this level of study. Clinicians will be prepared for a leadership role in research and may be able to progress to doctoral-level studies.
The course gives you the opportunity to develop your clinical research career, and forms part of the National Institute of Health Research Clinical Academic Training Pathway, acting as a platform for progression to doctoral-level research for some graduates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Healthcare
- Taking Research Forward in Health and Social Care
- Clinical Research project
- Qualitative Research
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 732 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
- This course is open to allied health professionals, midwives, nurses and other professionals working in clinical practice.
- You should hold current registration with an appropriate regulatory body and meet NHS Trust workforce requirements.
- Normally you will have a first or upper second class degree in your area of professional practice and have a least one year of clinical practice experience (or part time equivalent).
- You should normally be working in an NHS Trust which is prepared to maintain a relationship with you during the course, in particular to provide an environment for you to undertake your clinical research project.
International13464 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13464 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6624 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6624 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.