The Applied Psychology program offered by the University of the West Indies aims to provide training in theory, research and practice in preparing psychologists who use multidisciplinary perspectives and multilevel approaches to promote societal, organisational, group, and individual well-being.
- HR Research Specialist at HEART Trust/ National Training Agency
- Researcher Officer, Ministry of Health
- Market Research Manager at Unicomer Jamaica Limited
- Junior Researcher (Consultant) at Cabinet Office, Jamaica
- Career Development Officer at HEART Trust/National Training Agency
- Training Officer/Supervisor at Jamaica Customs
- Dean of Discipline, Penwood High School
- Lecturer/Researcher at International University of the Caribbean
- Instructor, UWI Mona
- Marketer, Researcher, Powered by technology
- Marketing Entrepreneur
- Sports Psychologist at University of the West Indies
- Psychologist/ Lifetime Coach/ Athlete/ Research
- Themes in Applied Psychology
- Quantitative Data Analysis for the Social Sciences
- Issues of Caribbean Psychology: Ethics and
- Applied Psychology Research Seminar
- Psychological Testing, Measurement and Evaluation
- Applied Research Methods in Psychology and Organizational Behaviour
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Persons without relevant Psychology undergraduate courses may be required to do the Diploma in Psychology to qualify.
- Statement of purpose
- Copies of relevant transcripts and letters of reference.
- Complete the online application
National2031 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4062 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
550,000 J$ - Tuition fee only for:
- Sponsored and Non-Sponsored Students from Contributing Countries
- Students from Non-Contributing Countries
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.