As a Demolition Management student at University of Wolverhampton you will experience a combination of structured learning with problem-based scenarios and research that will develop your capabilities for critical thinking, argument, creativity and encourage your innovation All of which are brought into the practical decision making processes encountered in typical projects.
This course will enable you to appraise, analyse and evaluate the art and science of demolition management covering the areas of strategy, control, technical, commercial, legal, financial and organisational issues. You will reflect on and make cases for the integration of the technical (hard) and social (soft) management styles required within the context of strategic and operational demolition projects.
A variety of job opportunities exist at various levels for demolition practitioners.
These trends will only continue to increase based on the need to keep housing stock and infrastructure ratings high. In addition, the more experienced candidates will have opportunities to move up the corporate ladder and take on more senior roles in the industry.
The curriculum has been designed to ensure that each of the core requirements for these disciplines has been embedded and you will be exposed to the principles of tool box talks, site investigations and risk assessments etc.
- Corporate Management of Demolition
- Demolition Methodologies
- Sustainability and Circular Economy Cradle to Cradle
- Asbestos Removal - For Management
- Demolition Work Based Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Landscape Architecture View 122 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in United Kingdom
- Normally a second class Honours Degree in a construction related discipline, or equivalent, is required for direct entry onto the Master’s programme.
- Students are selected using application form and references in the first instance. However, if you have a compatible non-cognate degree and/or relevant experience you may be interviewed and if successful, made an offer.
- A Postgraduate Certificate in a construction related discipline, or a related subject
National4615 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4615 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Wolverhampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.