Authentic mastery - being able to apply these methods, tools and techniques in a real scenario - is at the heart of much of the teaching and assessment. There is a strong emphasis on research training, development of personal communication skills, team-working and presentation which gives you an excellent basis to pursue a variety of careers across all sectors, academic research or teaching. The Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship course is offered at The University of Manchester .
Graduates from the course have gone on to a wide range of careers in industry. Recent recruiters include:
ASDA, BNY Mellon, British Council, Cap Gemini, Cisco Systems, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, IBM, JP Morgan, Panasonic, PT Telekomunikasi, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe, Tesco plc and Vodafone Group Services Ltd.
Some graduates also set-up their own ventures such as ZenMate .
- Entrepreneurship, Technology and Society
- Innovation Management
- High Tech Entrepreneurship
- Investment Appraisal for Innovation
- Research methods and skills
- Case Studies in Technology Strategy& Innovation Management
- Innovating for Sustainability
- Innovation & Strategy
- Global challenges, emerging technologies and governance
- Business Creation and Development
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies Innovation Management View 186 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
- We require a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
- When assessing your academic record we take into account your grade average , position in class, references and the standing of the institution where you studied your qualification.
International21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK students (per annum): £6,750
- International, including EU, students (per annum): £10,500
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.