Why this programme
- You will develop the ability to critically analyse, evaluate and manage market opportunities within an international context to prepare you for a career in a large or small enterprise.
- You will foster a critical appreciation of relevant theories and methodologies from across the marketing discipline that will help you analyse situations and make decisions.
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of the opportunities and requirements of international strategic marketing in a dynamic, networked, international and culturally diverse economy.
- You will build upon your existing marketing knowledge and learn analytical and interpretive skills to help you integrate marketing with other management functions such as finance and HR.
- Upon graduating you will have enough marketing knowledge to make informed decisions relating to marketing strategy.
- We host a series of networking events and guest lectures by business leaders. Previous speakers have included the Head of Amazon UK, Microsoft Scotland, and senior managers from a range of industries.
- Staff who teach the International Strategic Marketing programme of the University of Glasgow have particular strengths in the areas of brand management, consumer behaviour, services marketing and ethics, with a strong focus on digital platforms.
- The MSc in International Strategic Marketing is ranked by the QS.
- Take advantage of our individualised skills development programme, which will ensure you balance academic theory with crucial employability skills to help you maximise your potential and achieve your career goals.
Graduates go on to work in marketing roles in small and large companies around the world, particularly in jobs relating to brand management, advertising and public relations, marketing research, marketing consultancy, jobs associated to conventional or digital marketing. We have a dedicated careers and employability team who provide 1-2-1 support and advice, group workshops, employer events on campus and networking opportunities throughout the year to help you with your career prospects.
The programme holds triple accreditation: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
- Global Business Environment
- Global Consumer Behaviour
- Global Perspectives in Marketing Ethics
- International Services Marketing
- International Strategic Management
- Managing Across Cultures and Comparative Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Digital Marketing View 404 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in business and management, marketing or commerce, or a relevant social science degree.
- Your degree must contain at least 25% of undergraduate credits in marketing or management, or you will have at least 2 years work experience in marketing or sales.
- A copy (or copies) of your official degree certificate(s) (if you have already completed your degree)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- Official English translations of the certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- One reference letter on headed paper
- Evidence of your English language ability (if your first language is not English)
- A copy of the photo page of your passport (Non-EU students only)
International23950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13650 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.