In today’s world, all business models and company structures are directly affected by internationalization and globalization. Our English-language Master’s program in International Business Management (M.A.)* addresses these changes and lays the foundations for a successful career in an international company.
By the end of the International Business Management program at Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences, you will have a comprehensive range of skills that will even enable you to set up and manage your own international company.
Career Opportunities:The broad orientation of the International Business Management (M.A.) degree program opens up a wide range of career opportunities for you after graduation – thanks to its international orientation, especially among global players. Possible fields of work include:Global Supply Chain Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Project, Product & Quality Management
- International Recruitment & Human Resources Management
- International Key Account Management
- International Business Consulting & Development
- Auditing of International Companies
This study program is recognized and accredited by the state.
- International Economics and International Management
- International Marketing and Sales
- Strategic Management
- International Relations
- Social Enterpreneurship
- Leadership and Strategy
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Cologne Campus: Winter and summer semester
- Munich Campus: Winter semester
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management Studies International Business View 43 other Masters in International Relations in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to be admitted to the Master’s program in International Business Management (M.A.) at Hochschule Fresenius, you must have completed a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 180 credit points (or equivalent).
- The final grade for the Bachelor’s degree must be equivalent to a grade of 2.7 or better under the German university system. In the case of a lower grade point average, your aptitude for the study program can be demonstrated in a separate admissions interview or as part of an admissions test.
- At least 60 ECTS points in the preceding Bachelor’s program must have been acquired in the field of economics. If you do not meet these requirements, you may be able to acquire them by joining our Pre-Master program.
International880 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 880 EUR per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA880 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 880 EUR per module during 24 months.
- 880€ monthly + 70,00 € for non-EU applicants
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.