In today’s world, all business models and company structures are directly affected by internationalization and globalization. Our English-language Master’s program in International Business Management (M.A.)* addresses these changes and lays the foundations for a successful career in an international company.
By the end of the International Business Management program at Hochschule Fresenius University Of Applied Sciences, you will have a comprehensive range of skills that will even enable you to set up and manage your own international company.
Career Opportunities:The broad orientation of the International Business Management (M.A.) degree program opens up a wide range of career opportunities for you after graduation – thanks to its international orientation, especially among global players. Possible fields of work include:Global Supply Chain Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Project, Product & Quality Management
- International Recruitment & Human Resources Management
- International Key Account Management
- International Business Consulting & Development
- Auditing of International Companies
This study program is recognized and accredited by the state.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Economics and International Management
- International Marketing and Sales
- Strategic Management
- International Relations
- Social Enterpreneurship
- Leadership and Strategy
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Berlin and Cologne Campus: Winter and summer semester
- Munich Campus: Winter semester
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 103 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students interested in joining this Master’s program at Hochschule Fresenius must be able to provide documentation of a Bachelor-level degree or a comparable academic qualification (e.g. a German diplom degree). Students who have not yet completed their Bachelor’s program must have acquired 80 percent of their credit points when submitting their application. Outstanding credits must be completed by matriculation at the latest.
- The Bachelor’s program must be completed with a grade of “good” or better. If the average grade does not meet this requirement, academic ability may be proven by means of a separate admissions test.
- Applicants must have gained at least 60 of the ECTS points in their previous Bachelor’s degree from economic modules. Students with insufficient ECTS points in these subject areas must pass an admissions test.
- Knowledge of English (B2)
International775 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 EUR per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA775 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 EUR per module during 24 months.
- Berlin Campus 775,00 € monthly
- Cologne and Munich Campus: 795.00 € monthly
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.