The MSc International Banking and Finance - Extended course at University of Wolverhampton will add to your existing skills and knowledge providing you with enhanced understanding and abilities which will prepare you for Masters courses, whilst also providing English support if you need help in this area.
The recent financial crisis has brought to the fore a significant rise in concerns regarding the substantial increase in financial integration that has taken place over the last few decades. The MSc International Banking and Finance is aimed at providing you with both theoretical knowledge and practical skills to solve complex problems in the international banking and finance environment.
The course addresses the key contemporary topics in the modern dynamic banking environment and will support you to develop the necessary broad base of underpinning knowledge. The topics covered include money, banking and the financial system; international finance; global financial regulations and banking risk management; international investment and modern portfolio theory; global corporate governance; and financial econometrics.
- Masters Learning
- Empirical Finance
- International Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Independent Business Analysis Project
- Money Banking & the Financial System
- Global Financial Regulations and Banking Risk Management
- International Investment and Portfolio Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesFinance International Business Banking and Investment View 588 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- Any undergraduate degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or a professional qualification and/or experience considered to be equivalent to the above. Whilst the undergraduate honours degree can be in a non-cognate discipline, a good quantitative background would be helpful.
- A reference from a tutor who has supervised the applicant’s undergraduate studies and/or employer;
- Students may apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL) subject to the guidelines set out in the RPL Handbook. RPL includes accreditation of prior certificated learning and /or accreditation of prior experiential learning.
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Home part-time: £5500
Living costs for Wolverhampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.