The International Business Management and Leadership at Kempten University of Applied Sciences - Professional School of Business & Technology is located in Kempten in the south of Germany, close to Munich.The Kempten MBA at a glance:
- Quality: In addition to the FIBAA re-accreditation in 2011, the Kempten MBA was awarded the international EPAS re-accreditation in June 2018. The accreditation is awarded by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
- An outstanding programme to develop leaders. Our programme develops the personal leadership competencies of each participant in a sustainable way. Its structured approach to develop leaders is unique in the German MBA market.
- Career move: Our regular empirical studies show that our students are highly successful in achieving their career goals. With our location in the heart of the Allgäu machinery and automotive industry and the proximity to Munich the career opportunities are unmatched in any other area of Germany.
- International focus: The programme is carried out completely in English. A study module abroad, in South Africa, Thailand or Australia, is an integral part of the course. Additionally lectures are enriched by the experiences of international students and lecturers.
More informationVisit official programme website
Besides the General Management Track we offer the following Special Tracks:
- International Supply Chain Management
- International Sales Management
General Management: The ”General Management” approach of the programme covers all core business administration areas: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Strategy and Digital Process & IT Management.
- special focus on international management
- all courses in English
- significant exposure to other cultures
Personal and social competencies are covered in regular lectures like Cross Cultural Behaviour, Business Ethics and International Human Resources. Furthermoreyou will successfully participate in the following development seminars: Leading Self, Mindful Leadership, Principles of Leadership and Personal Coaching Sessions
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Join Now Option
Become a student in our MBA at any time during the Corona crisis, due to our flexible, virtual study modules. After that: class room seminars.
- Fully structured
- Proactive tutoring and support
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 97 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must be at least 25 years old to apply to this programme
Please keep the following documents ready for your online application:
- a passport photo
- a copy of your degree certificate (minimum of 210 ECTS; Applicants with an undergraduate degree score less than 210 ECTS must have correspondingly longer work experience or have to attend additional seminars)
- Proof of your two year working experience (acknowledgement from your employer or an older job testimonial)
- Proof of your English certificates (TOEFL test: min. score 80 or IELTS language-test: min. band 6,5)
- a short motivational letter (describing your motivation for our MBA program and your future career plans, e.g. working in Germany)
International11266 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National11266 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- Incl. accommodation during block abroad (Cape Town, Bangkok), but no flights or other travel costs
- Accommodation in Kempten is not covered by the fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.