- The Masters of Business Administration at UVU includes two distinct options, both of which offer emphases in accounting, finance, marketing, and management.
- The Part-time Professional MBA Program leverages the management experiences of our professional students while focusing on application and practice through the use of group discussions, case studies, simulations, projects, and interaction with regional organizations and business leaders. Classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings on the Orem campus which begins fall semester (August). Additionally, classes are held on Monday and Wednesday evenings (or Tuesday and Thursday evenings beginning in alternating years) at the Thanksgiving Point location which begins spring semester (January). The program is completed in six semesters over a two-year period.
- The Full-time Accelerated MBA Program is designed to meet the needs of students who have completed their undergraduate degree and would like to continue their education through an enhanced one-year, three-semester program. The format requires a full-time effort as classes, workshops, and events are scheduled throughout the week. Due to the rigorous demands of this program, employment during enrollment is limited to 15-20 hours per week. Courses concentrate on real-world and engaged activities designed to assist students as they prepare to enter the business world.
- The MBA program embraces the university’s designation as an engaged learning campus. Students immerse themselves in all aspects of business management, including accounting, leadership, marketing, economics, ethics, and social responsibility. Throughout the program, students will participate in several integration modules designed to assimilate the various functions of business through simulations, comprehensive case studies and real-world learning projects.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Cost Management
- Individual Income Tax
- Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Corporate Tax
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1296 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completion of 36 hours of approved credit with no grade lower than a "C" as described in this program.
- Graduates may not transfer more than ten hours into this MBA program, preferably from an AACSB accredited institution. All transfer courses will be reviewed by a graduate committee managed by the Woodbury School of Business.
- Final approval for graduation will be determined by the MBA graduate committee of the Woodbury School of Business.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher must be maintained within program.
International1363 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1363 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 647 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 647 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.