Students further strengthen their business acumen through case studies, projects, and interactions with organizations and business leader on a regional, national, and international level.
With the help of faculty, students will immerse themselves in all aspects of business management, including accounting, leadership, marketing, economics, ethics, and social responsibility.
Program deliveryThe Master of Business Administration - Marketing Emphasis program of Utah Valley University is now delivered:
- in Orem (Accelerated Day and Part-time Evening courses)
- at Thanksgiving Point (Part-time Evening)
The Master of Business Administration program utilizes a rolling admission process. Rolling admission means the students will be notified of a decision within a few weeks of completing and submitting the entire application. This process also means that admission is granted to those that apply first, assuming qualifications are met.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Management
- Individual Income Tax
- Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Corporate Tax
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
On Rolling Basis
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1473 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Official academic transcripts showing the completion of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution
- Submission of a current resume and 2 letters of recommendation (professional and educational, preferred)
- Completion of a short essay (500 words – prompt found in application)
- GMAT/GRE Score (waivers are available)
- Copy of current passport for applicant and any dependents
- Financial support documents which include the following:
- Bank statement with liquid funds in the amount of full tuition
- Affidavit of Support
- International students must complete the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
International16416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8208 USD per semester during 18 months.
National16416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8208 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State7560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3780 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Orem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.