Careers / Further study
As a successful graduate, you will have the research and planning skills you need to undertake independent, innovative and sustainable projects across multiple industries.
You'll be highly analytical and strategic, with advanced communications skills that will help you articulate your knowledge of new media technology and storytelling.
You could go on to work in content development and production for immersive storytelling experiences. A variety of industries will be open to you, including:
- games and entertainment
- social media and marketing
- aerospace and defence
- travel and retail.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practical Experiments in Interactivity and Immersion
- Historical and Emerging Concepts in Storytelling
- Virtual Reality Story Lab
- Virtual Reality Collaborative Project.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Video Games & Animation Computer Sciences View 699 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Usually applicants will have an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject or professional experience (such as significant filmmaking or multimedia production), and a commitment to research and reflecting on creative practice. We are looking for highly motivated, creative students who are passionate about immersive storytelling and emerging technology.
- Due to the evolving nature of this field, we welcome students from different disciplines and backgrounds, technical and creative. We recruit students with experience in filmmaking, theatre, sound design, game design, experience design, animation, graphic design, software development, studio/media arts, scriptwriting, writing, and journalism.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7750 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.