The courses in this International Corporate & Commercial Law Online programme from King's College London are 100% online and is designed to give you an understanding of the end-to-end lifecycle of a corporate body.
With an LLM from King’s College London, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of corporate law’s place in a complex and ever-changing business landscape.
The course has practical relevance at its heart. It uses real-world examples such as Brexit and the emergence of digital companies like Amazon and Alibaba to help broaden your knowledge.
If you’re a lawyer wishing to pursue a career within corporate or commercial law, without taking a career break, this is the LLM is for you.
On This Online International LLM Courses, You’ll Enjoy:
- Flexibility to study without taking a career break. Our course is 100% online – all you need is a computer and an internet connection to earn your degree.
- The freedom to study on your own terms. With six entry points throughout the year, you can fit your studies around your busy personal and professional life.
- Smaller class sizes, meaning you get more support from Teaching Fellows and international leaders in the field.
Benefits of online learning
- Flexibility so you can study while you work to achieve your aspirations without taking a break from your career.
- Six entry points throughout the year allows you to fit learning around your other commitments. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
- Achieve an LLM in as little as 2 years, a PGDip in 16 months and a PGCert in 8 months.
- You will benefit from small class sizes, receive support from Teaching Fellows and be taught by international leaders in their field.
Career prospectsAt King’s, you’ll enter into one of the world’s most competitive student bodies and join a legacy of graduates that are sought out by some of the leading employers in the field. The Dickson Poon School of Law has strong connections with some of the world’s leading legal firms and international employers. A King’s College London LLM will allow you to study alongside other legal professionals around the world and enhance your career prospects.
- Corporate Actors: Power & Responsibility
- The Corporate Form and its Issues
- Corporate Finance Law
- Fundamentals of the Law and Policy of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Transnational Corporate Law & Practice
- Transnational Corporate Restructuring
- International & Comparative Oil & Gas Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Master of Laws (LLM) Corporate Social Responsibility View 7 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in Law, or in a degree with 70% law content, or in the Graduate Diploma in Law.
- If you have a high 2:2 (i.e. 57%-59%) in law, or in a degree with 70% law content, and at least 3 years of work experience in law, your application will be considered.
- Professional experience. Applicants who have achieved a 2:1 or above in a non-law degree (i.e. finance or business) will be considered for this programme provided that they have at least 3 years of work experience in law (i.e. those who are working in a law firm as a practicing solicitor or those that have passed the bar exam and are working as a practicing lawyer).
International9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- LLM - £19,500 for the full 2 years
- Postgraduate Diploma - £13,000 per year
- Postgraduate Certificate - £6,500 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!