The courses in this International Corporate and Commercial Law Online programme from King's College London is thematically structured around the life cycle of a corporate body, providing you with an in-depth understanding of today’s highly complex and dynamic global corporate and its commercial worlds. The programme will have great practical relevance; it will equip students with problem solving skills, an ability to deal with legal problems and questions against the backdrop of economic realities and a good business sense.
It is based on the most advanced legal thinking emanating from the experience of major legal systems and international and transnational law regimes. You will benefit from The Dickson Poon School of Law’s pioneering transnational legal perspective in legal research and teaching.
Ranked first in the UK for research excellence (Research Excellence Framework 2014) and one of the top 20 law schools in the world, our academics provide cutting edge legal teaching in an intellectually rigorous and stimulating environment. Gain a master’s degree in law from King’s College London and enhance your career opportunities.
At King’s, you’ll enter into one of the world’s most competitive student bodies and join a legacy of graduates that are sought out by some of the leading employers in the field. The Dickson Poon School of Law has strong connections with some of the world’s leading legal firms and international employers. A King’s College London LLM will allow you to study alongside other legal professionals around the world and enhance your career prospects.
The International Corporate & Commercial Law LLM is designed for students who wish to pursue a career within corporate or commercial law. The programme would be an excellent foundation for students who are considering pursuing legal research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Actors: Power & Responsibility
- The Corporate Form and its Issues
- Corporate Finance Law
- Transnational Corporate Law & Practice
- Transnational Corporate Restructuring
- International & Comparative Oil & Gas Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 54 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in Law, or in a degree with 70% law content, or in the Graduate Diploma in Law.
- If you have a high 2:2 (i.e. 57%-59%) in law, or in a degree with 70% law content, and at least 3 years of work experience in law, your application will be considered.
- Professional experience. Applicants who have achieved a 2:1 or above in a non-law degree (i.e. finance or business) will be considered for this programme provided that they have at least 3 years of work experience in law (i.e. those who are working in a law firm as a practicing solicitor or those that have passed the bar exam and are working as a practicing lawyer).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- LLM - £19,500 for the full 2 years
- Postgraduate Diploma - £13,300 per year
- Postgraduate Certificate - £6,650 per year
- Module - (up until September) is £1,625
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.