For students without a British Psychological Society (BPS) accredited degree, this course offers an opportunity to study alongside MSc Organisational Psychology students, and gain a look at the science of how people and groups behave at work.
You do not need to be registered with the BPS and BPS Occupational Test User (Level A and B) training included in the tuition fees. The Business Psychology course is offered at The University of Manchester.
Aldi, CRS Ltd, Deloitte, Lloyds TSB, McLaren Solutions, Occupational Psychology Group, ORC International, Wickland Westcott and Work Life Balance Co.
- Selection and Assessment in Organisations
- Relationships at Work
- Training, Support and Development
- Professional Skills for Organisational and Business Psychologists
- Research Skills for Professional Practice
- Work Design, Performance & Wellbeing
- Managing People and Organisations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology International Business View 856 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- We require a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent in psychology without GBC (Graduate Basis for Chartership), or in related disciplines such as social sciences, human resources or business and management. Knowledge or experience of statistics is desired.
- Relevant work experience is desirable and examples of types of areas of work include HRM, counselling, training, career advice.
- When assessing your academic record, we take into account your grade average, position in class, references and the standing of the institution where you studied your qualification.
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.