We offer emphasis areas in analytics, information systems, sports leadership, health care informatics, non-profit leadership and supply chain management. Each specialty is designed to help you meet your career goals. Giving you a strong advantage and foundation to address the challenges you’ll face as a leader.
Goals and ObjectivesThe Business Administration program from the Dakota State University will prepare students from a variety of backgrounds for advancement or a career change. Students who complete the program will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of accounting, economics, finance, marketing, and management.
- Apply their knowledge of accounting, economics, finance, marketing, and management to business and professional situations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of operations and project management.
- Use analytical, technical, and critical thinking skills to anticipate, identify, analyze and solve business problems.
- Demonstrate an ability to employ ethical principles and legal reasoning when making business decisions.
The MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which ensures your program up to par with evaluation and curriculum standards.
- Accounting for Managers
- Advanced Business Finance
- Business Analysis for Managerial Decisions
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management Process
- Management and Leadership
- International Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Economics for Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1503 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Baccalaureate degree in Business Administration with a GPA of at least 3.0
- Baccalaureate degree in Business Administration with a minimum GPA of 2.5 and a satisfactory GMAT score (450) or GRE score (360 verbal; 480 quantitative)
- Two years of professional employment and a baccalaureate or graduate degree in any discipline (GPA of at least 3.0) and a satisfactory GMAT score (450) or GRE score (360 verbal; 480 quantitative)
- Students without an undergraduate business degree may need to complete foundation courses to be ready for graduate study in business. This will be determined by the applicant's education and experience
International11088 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 616 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11088 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 616 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 330 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.