Upon completion of the MS degree in Analytics, students at the Dakota State University will:
- Be able to prepare and transform big data sets into actionable information in an easy-to-understand format to support analytics through the use of advanced data processing tools
- Be able to select the appropriate analytics techniques and apply advanced analytical tools to solve data analytics problems
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of using information technology and computing languages to implement analytics solutions
- Be able to assess alternative approaches and infrastructures for implementing big data analytics
- Be able to manage data analytics projects to ensure delivery of a successful data analytics initiative throughout its life cycle
- Be able to interpret the results of the analysis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Programming for Data Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Statistical Programming
- Modern Applied Statistics
- 24 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 386 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an institution with full regional accreditation for that degree
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Transcripts that show completion of courses in key areas such as programming principles, database design and programming (including familiarity with SQL), and statistical principles
International9240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 616 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 616 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State4950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 330 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.