There are two exit points within this programme; PgDip, and PgCert which articulate different career routes and industry needs.
Students will complete their courses at the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE), Loughry Campus, Cookstown, Co. Tyrone.
Business For Agri-Food And Rural Enterprise - Rural Enterprise Development Highlights
The Business for Agri-Food and Rural Enterprise - Rural Enterprise Development programme at Queen's University Belfast presents full-time students with two opportunities. In Semester 1, to experience teaching practice, and in Semester 2, developing business materials in a managerial or supervisory role.
A self-funded study tour outside NI to observe best practices within business and community programmes may also be an option (subject to viable numbers and resources).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme content will vary depending on the pathway chosen:
- The programme consist of six taught modules, five core and an optional module related to the chosen pathway. The five core modules are Skills to Affect Change within Business, Rural Business Dynamics, Integrating Learning with Business Needs, Research and Development, Planning and Evaluating Change Management Programmes.
- Students will study one module of three related to the their career pathway from the options; Innovation Management for Rural Business, Rural Enterprise Development and Business Communication.
- To complete the programme at Master’s level a three module weighted research project must be completed.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Sustainable Development Agribusiness View 182 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2.2 Honours degree or above or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in any discipline.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- For the tuition rates please contact the college of choice
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.