Upon completion, the student should have mastered the following:
- Attainment of new skills to enhance strategic thinking to more effectively and efficiently manage projects
- Learning enhanced management methodologies and skills designed to improve productivity
- Understand the importance a healthy work environment that fosters a culture of cooperative and collegial relationships necessary to successful management projects
- Understand the value of aligning all stakeholders with the strategic objectives and goals of projects
More informationVisit official programme website
- Operations Management
- Quality Controls and Continuous Improvement
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Lean Operations Management
- Lean Strategy Implementation
- Advanced Operations Strategies
- Service Optimization and Human Capital
- Operations Performance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1495 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Demonstrated proficiency in the language of study
- Admission interview
International323 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 323 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National323 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 323 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
$323.33 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.