Each week of instruction includes half the learning experience through downloadable lectures, PPTs, etc. with voice-overs and half of the instruction is in a live virtual environment with a professor. The virtual classroom provides the same instructor-student experience without having to attend the campus.Our instructors are PhD's with several years of work experience in the field. They can answer questions about theory AND practice, because they've been there, done that.Our courses deal with Quality topics in depth, stressing theory and the assumptions behind the techniques. That is what separates our education approach from certification training seminars. Our graduates know the details behind techniques, allowing them to know what to do when assumptions are violated (which happens a lot in the real world), and helping them to evaluate the relative merits of "new" quality tools. A lot of what is touted as new is just a repackaging of tried and true methods, with maybe a novel twist.Our student body consists of quality professionals, engineers, managers and directors who share their experience via discussion boards and during the live chat sessions. These working adults come from many industry backgrounds including healthcare, manufacturing, service and government agencies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Total Quality
- Statistics for Quality Assurance
- Statistical Process Control
- Linear Regression Analysis
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesStatistics User Experience Design View 20 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Official transcript to be sent from each college or university attended.
- An official copy of scores from the "General Test" of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) if applicable, or have attained an aggregate undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or have a minimum of 4 years' relevant work experience or have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
- At least two (2) recommendations by former or current supervisors, professors, or professional colleagues,
- A 1 - 2 page Statement of Purpose describing your career and educational goals, and
- A current resume.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of .
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.