The Master of Science degree in Applied Engineering at the Kennesaw State University is offered to meet the needs of individuals who wish to pursue advanced studies in modern electrical, electronic or computer technologies in order to fulfill their personal or career goals.
There are four principal objectives to the graduate program in Engineering Technology:
- To provide continuing in-depth technical education to individuals who hold an ABET-accredited baccalaureate degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- To provide advanced studies in electrical, electronic or computer technologies to help individuals advance in their chosen careers. These individuals may work as engineers, engineer/technologists, technical managers, independent consultants, or in similar professions.
- To provide additional technical education to those individuals who desire to teach at the college, technical school, or high school level.
- To provide an opportunity for practicing professionals, who possess an accredited baccalaureate degree in a related discipline, to shift their career path into the electrical, electronic or computer fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Each graduate student will pursue an individualized course of study within the guidelines of one of the programs listed below. The student and his/her academic adviser will identify the graduate courses that will comprise that student's course of study.
The courses will be chosen to:
- Meet the student's career goals.
- Provide a high-quality educational experience for that student.
- Satisfy the requirements of one of the programs
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 837 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official GRE scores
- Statement of Purpose (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation (3) - (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
- Resume (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Successful applicants will have a Bachelors degree from an Electrical, Computer or Telecommunications Engineering program.
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.