About this Master of Science in Industrial and Organizational Psychology program at Auburn UniversityI-O psychologists are primarily involved in such activities as employee selection, placement, training, motivation, and evaluation; development of tests and other psychological measures; organizational diagnosis and development; improvement of leadership and communication within; and job and workplace design. I-O psychology requires a high level of sophistication in research design, measurement theory, quantitative methods, and behavioral science principles.
- Advanced Analytics in Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Foundations in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Training and Development in Organizations
- Personnel Selection
- Research Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Ethics and Professional Issues in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Management Studies Organisational Behaviour View 852 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- CV or Resume (optional)
- Letter of Intent (describe why you are interested in pursuing a master’s degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Address how your experiences make you a suitable applicant for this program. Your statement should be no more than 2 pages and should be single-spaced.)
- Three letters of recommendation (names and email contact information for letter writers)
International33482 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16741 USD per semester during 12 months.
National33482 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16741 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6085 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.