About this Degree
Industrial and Organizational Psychology offered by Auburn University focuses on understanding, predicting, and modifying behavior in organizational settings, typically, but not limited to, work environments.
This program is designed for students who plan to enter the workforce after completing the two-year non-thesis program. This program is not intended for those who plan to pursue a doctoral degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Students who plan to pursue a doctoral degree should apply to the Industrial and Organizational Psychology doctoral program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Analytics in Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Foundations in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Training and Development in Organizations
- Personnel Selection
- Research Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Organizational Psychology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Management, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 955 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- CV or Resume (optional)
- Letter of Intent (describe why you are interested in pursuing a master’s degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Address how your experiences make you a suitable applicant for this program. Your statement should be no more than 2 pages and should be single-spaced.)
- Three letters of recommendation (names and email contact information for letter writers)
International31986 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15993 USD per semester during 12 months.
National31986 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15993 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11826 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5913 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.