We examine practices, policies, and current issues in American higher education. Our program develops skilled and knowledgeable professionals. With this degree, you could explore careers in higher education and student affairs administration.
The Administration of Higher Education master’s degree program at Auburn University can be customized to your learning needs. You and your advisor will create the best set of courses for your needs.
- Organizational Issues in Higher Education
- Leadership in Higher Education
- Higher Education Managemen
- Student Services Administration Postsecondary Education
- Legal Issues in Higher Education
- Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Higher Education View 3082 other Masters in Education in United States
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Approval of the Department’s Graduate Program Committee, Department Head, faculty members of the Administration of Higher Education program, and the Dean of the Graduate School
- All official transcripts
- Statement of Intent
- 3 letters of recommendation
International55440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per credit during 12 months.
National55440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 560 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Auburn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.