The Mathematics from Southeast University helps students grasp Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, and Deng Xiaoping’s Theory, love the motherland, and abide by the laws and regulations.
Graduates with Mathematics from Southeast University will be able to:
- enhance their capability of seeking truth from facts, rigorous learning, professional dedication, and the team spirit.
- have systematic training on mathematics and thorough expertise on the applications of mathematics on other applied disciplines
- become specialized in further independent scientific researches and studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- ring theory and homological algebra
- quantum group and Lie theory
- functional analysis
- differential geometry
- the numerical solution for differential equation
- computational modeling and media imaging
- complex system and network science
- dynamical system and differential equation
- partial differential equation
- optimization and control
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 8 other Masters in Actuarial Science in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport (The valid period must be more than one year,if you're currently in china, please provide the copies of the first page and the VISA/resident permit page);
- Certificate of Highest Degree ;
- If you are to obtain the higher level of degree before this September, you may provide the official document to prove that;
- Official Transcript of Academic Records;
- If English is not the native language or official language, you are required to provide TOEFL80/IELTS 6.0 for English-taught program;
- 2 Recommendation Letters;
- Research Proposal no less than 800 words;
- Physical Examination Record of Foreigners;
- Certificate of No Criminal Conviction;
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.