The program combines the unique resources of the two institutions to assist qualified persons to add dimension to their education through:
- intensive study in the theory and practice of Educational Leadership,
- refinement of skills and attitudes essential to educational leaders, and
- further study in related educational fields such as curriculum and guidance. The program is designed to prepare person for leadership positions at all levels of education, both public and private.
Students in the program may simultaneously pursue licensure as school administrators as well as establish a foundation for an academic and career ladder leading to specialist and doctoral degrees at UW-Madison in Educational Leadership. In addition, almost all of the course work for Director of Instruction and Director of Pupil Services licensures can be completed at UW-W.
More informationVisit official programme website
- school finance and accounting
- legal aspects of education
- curriculum development and integration
- introduction to elem and secondary educational administration
- supervision of instruction
- the school principalship
- educational administration practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Public Policy View 278 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
Students must be admitted to the UW-Madison Graduate School and the UW-Madison Department of Educational Leadership as well as by the UW-Whitewater School of Graduate Studies and the Department of Curriculum and Instruction. Applicants should contact the Cooperative Program Coordinator for a list of current admission requirements and application forms.
International1023 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1023 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1023 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1023 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State495 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.