Communication Sciences and Disorders of University of Wisconsin - Whitewater is to prepare speech-language pathologists to practice across the lifespan and all settings particularly in the southeastern region of Wisconsin.
Specific objectives include:
- To prepare highly qualified professionals in speech-language pathology who exceed the guidelines of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) for clinical and academic preparation;
- To prepare speech-language pathology professionals to assess, diagnose and treat clients of diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds; and
- To act as a resource for the University and community by serving as consultants, facilitators and authorities in the various areas of communication disorders.
- Fluency Disorders
- Cognition and Social Language
- Disorders of Speech Production
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Speech Pathology View 274 other Masters in Communication Studies in United States
- Official academic transcripts that include FALL grades.
- Three letters of recommendation attesting to your ability to perform at a graduate level.
- A personal narrative: In no more than 750 words, describe the unique skills and qualities you have and the experiences you have had that will enable you to contribute to the diversity, creativity, success, and professionalism of the UWW graduate program.
- A list of ALL pending relevant coursework (i.e., Any COMDIS courses to be completed in upcoming spring or summer terms).
- CSDCAS application (activities section) may require information on relevant professional and volunteer activities, experience with foreign languages, and undergraduate research.
International9212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9212 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National9212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9212 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State4463 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4463 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.